Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
1. Georgia Aquarium - The worlds largest & most engaging aquarium - website
2. King Tutankhamun - The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs @ Atlanta Civic Center (until May 25 2009) - website
3. The First Emperor - China's Terracotta Army exhibit @ High Museum of Art Atlanta (until April 19 2009) - website
4. The Lourve and the Masterpieces -@ High Museum of Art Atlanta (until Sept 6 2009) - website
5. St. Mountain Park - website
6. Six Flags over Georgia - website
7. World of Coke - website
8. First Class Shopping Experience @ Lenox Mall & Phipps Plaza & Perimeter Mall
9. MLK Center - website
10. Turner Field - (Atlanta Braves) & GA Dome (Atlanta Falcons) - website
Decked out in classic, contemporary style, the Comfort Suites Perimeter Center has a variety of spacious guest rooms and suites located in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Atlanta. Stay here and be steps away from the best dining, shopping and entertainment the prestigious Dunwoody / Perimeter area has to offer. You’ll also be within easy reach of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Six Flags Over Georgia theme park, the World of Coca-Cola museum, the Perimeter Mall and the Georgia Aquarium.
The day is off to a great start with Comfort Suites Perimeter Center’s organic and healthy breakfast options. You can pamper yourself with spa services (available from the Institut' DERMed Spa) and relaxation kits, which include aromatherapy and mood CDs for a fee. In-room yoga/Pilates kits are available at the front desk upon request.
Outstanding service and amenities include a fitness center and outdoor pool. Choose Comfort Suites Perimeter Center’s two flexible meeting spaces for the success of your next business conference.
The Comfort Suites Perimeter Center boasts 121 rooms on 5 floors with one VIP level, 2 meeting rooms, and a total of 1,425 sq ft of meeting space.
- On-site parking
- 24 hr. business services
- Wireless internet access in public areas and meeting rooms
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Full breakfast
- Coffee in lobby
- Newspaper Mon-Fri
- Local calls
Minutes away from:
- Corporate Centers
- Georgia Dome stadium (home of the Atlanta Falcons football team)
- Turner Field ballpark (home of the Atlanta Braves baseball club).
- downtown historic district
- Georgia Aquarium
We've designed our accessible hotel rooms to make our guests with disabilities-as well as friends and family who accompany them-more comfortable.